Saturday, February 21, 2015

Its official...im using a sperm donor!! Sad but true story. Its something ive decided to do, im sick of waiting on mr. Right. And will go at it alone. Done it before, not by choice.....son of gun wasnt a real man and left me...left me to fend for myself....i was young,,,22,,,and 22 hindsight, never wouldve been with the scumbucket...but enough with the name calling.

I do not want to wait until the Dr goes, "im sorry Ms Hubbard, but you dont have anymore eggs left." AAAAAAAAAh!!!! Not good, eh. So this is my decision, and im sticking to it. lol Hey i thought i would have beeen married up by now, 2.1 kids, living in the suburbs perhaps, great career, the whole nine. But Im playing the cards i was dealt. And theres nothing I can do about it.

Many women go through this...and its sad....i made plenty of mistakes...in my life... but i feel im right where God wants me!

women desperate to have babies in an uh interesting way

No comments:

Post a Comment